Switch between your Gmail accounts in your browser: Are you a kind of person who has to manage different Gmail accounts at once? Personal, professional and other accounts at once? Having hard times regularly signing in and signing out of your Google accounts regularly. If yes, then we have got a perfect and easiest solution for you. A lot of time we need to work on multiple Gmail accounts and we need to work while running all of them at once.
After today you won’t be needed to sign out every time to access other account and again login to access accounts. You don’t need to install any external application or any extra browser as Gmail by default gives this feature. But most of us are not aware of that feature. So Scroll through this post to learn how to Access multiple google accounts in the same browser.
Article source: https://isigningmaillogin.com/
Try this easy way to switch between Gmail accounts :
Follow these steps to access or switch between Gmail accounts easily
- Open Gmail.com and sign in with the first username.
- Click on your picture icon, name, or email address in the top right corner of Gmail interface.
- Click the Add account button in the popup.
- Type the Gmail address or username you want to add for multiple sign-in in the field provided.
- Enter that account’s password in the password field.
- Click Sign in.
- Repeat the process with any additional Gmail accounts to add multiple accounts.
- You have added multiple accounts successfully.
- Just click on the account you need to use and it will open in a new tab.
- To unlink Gmail accounts, log out of either of the connected accounts.
So this is how you access multiple Gmail accounts simultaneously in the same browser. Hope you understood the process and found this article useful. If you face any issues then do comment below and let us know the issue so that we can help you out as soon as possible.